Synthetic Composition Synthetic Composition

Ok?

I don't know what the point of that was. We're you trying to be funny? Or was this suppose to be sad? This is what I picked up: A guy watching a blank computer screen, loads a matrix program, and then gets smashed somehow? I made no sense to me..

For your future movies: Leave out all of the long pauses where the viewer is just staring at a still frame of a guy's head, or a computer screen. No one cares.

Your drawing was really bad, and I didn't see any diverse character movement - just tweens.

The first step to a movie is the story. So before you begin animating your next film, put a lot of time and thought into the story.

Better luck in the future.

To Kill A Clock05 Trailer To Kill A Clock05 Trailer

Man

I hate clocks and their movies, they can burn in hell. Clocks are just a lame excuse for people with no creative talent. So props to you!

AntiClockClock responds:

Thank you, I am glad you liked it.

Sonia's Escape Sonia's Escape

Pure Genious

ABSOLUTELY brilliant! The art style reminds me of The Nightmare Before Christmas. And the animation was awesome as well! I loved every second of it. It is without question one of the best flash movies I've ever seen. The curiously dark and and relaxing theme follows through the entire thing. I wouldn't say it's 10 minutes too long, but 10 minutes too short. Love the cat btw.

RaidenX RaidenX

Fav Game Ever

It started out as a simple addiction, but now this game has become my life o_o lol

Seriously though, when I'm on the computer all I do now is play RaidenX... It's so addicting.

You've done an amazing job with this game, it even feels like a real arcade shooter. I love how you keep adding on to this game.. Give more options, like music on/off, high score rankings (so I can pwn everyone).

But seriously I can't even begin to explain how much I love this game, it's just an instant NG classic like Alien Hominid. I will continue to play this as long as you keep adding new stages!

And if it isn't obvious enough, PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL!!!!

Go0gley responds:

Lol cool. I'm making the sequel now. ^_^

Chopper_Dodge Chopper_Dodge

Not bad

Classic. But keep in mind, in this kind of game you die a lot. So how about making a quicker way to restart the game instead of going back to the menu? Like a Try Again button when you die or something?